Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pocket Full of Posies

So this pretty party was a shower for my friend Bethany and her first baby to be, Parker Gracen. I was really excited to do an outdoor, Spring-time shower and immediately got inspired by a party posted by Pen N' Paperflowers. Having a smaller budget, I found some easy diy ideas that turned out fantastic. 

This is actually an email-invite I designed on Punchbowl. I love this site because you have a lot of freedom with layout and design of your card. 
This ribbon chandelier was an idea from Martha Stewart. It really brought all our colors together and looked great over the food table.

These diy Fabric Poms turned out SO GREAT!! Thanks Lindsay!!! And they're reusable...ya really can't beat that! 
Of course, the backyard had a facelift in the party color-scheme.

We used dPhotography again and I set up a fabric back-drop for some super cute pics!

This jean pocket garland idea was initially what sold me on the theme. Love it!

To decorate the outdoors, I purchased a few frames at Goodwill and added paper flowers and pinwheels.
The "P" was also given as a gift for Parker's room.

Gotta say a special thanks to my family for helping with flower crafting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment