Thursday, May 17, 2012

The First Post

Let's just get this out of the way and absolve the enormous pressure a first post always carries. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. At times this trait is paralyzing as I attempt to wow everyone with my wit and cleverness of phrasing when it comes to blogging. Those who love me best tell me to get over myself and just get to it (such a wonderful support system). So, here goes..

Starting off by stating the obvious...Hi, I'm Amanda Marie and I love to plan parties! 
I hope that this blog will become a space for me to share ideas, post tutorials and basically just show off how supremely talented I am! Haha. Maybe some day you will pay me to help you plan your perfect event, and maybe I will accept your money and completely blow your mind!!! 

Welcome to A Pretty Party Planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment